Thursday, July 19, 2012

Back to school in July???

Here it is, mid July, and I am already trying to get this room in order and ready for the start of school.  Why so early you might ask? About August 8th, I plan on having my toes in the water, rumpus in the sand, in beautiful, sunny, gorgeous Hawaii.  If my room is not finished before I go, I will suffer the dreaded vacation tragedy of sitting on the beach thinking and planning everything I need to do in order to be "ready" for those kiddos when we start school.  As usual, I have several projects going on in addition to the basic "getting ready for school" classroom organizing. I'm making a vinyl word wall with removable words, a "foofy" teaching stool, and birthday chair slipcovers.  I'll blog a little more about those projects later and share some pics.  Hopefully, someone will benefit from my ideas and will like what I have to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment